I want to give some reasons for being thankful for my Dad, and in this way I hope to honor him.
- First, I want to thank God for my father because my father is a godly man, and not ashamed to show and share it.
- I thank God that He's given me a father that cares for my soul and salvation.
- I'm thankful that my Dad strives to teach my family and I the Word of God, and so obeying the commandment in Deuteronomy 11:19.
- I thank God that my Dad pushes me and teaches me how to be a man.
- I'm also thankful that my Dad is an example to me of how a hard working man should look.
- Lastly, My Dad doesn't leave me to live my life alone, he wants to be involved in my life and to help me walk in the way that the Word says that I should.