Friday, October 3, 2008

On A Mission...For Him

Hello, my name is Abraham and this is my first blog. I am very excited to start blogging. I just gave my life to the Lord about two weeks ago. I was born into a Christian home but it wasn't until recently that I seriously began to think about giving my life to God and getting baptized. (I will save that story for another day.) My parents and I have been talking about how I can use my life to glorify God and minister to others. We all thought that this blog was a good start. I hope I can encourage other boys to be godly soldiers for Christ.

I chose the title for my blog and I really like it. I like to think of myself as a soldier in God's army doing His work. My life is a mission to glorify God and I would like to hear God one day tell me, "Well done, my good and faithful soldier. Mission accomplished."

In this blog I will be sharing how God is speaking to me through the Bible and the lesssons I am learning.

Thank you for reading my blog.

No comments: